Posted in fashion
5 Great Dresses to Wear to a Fall Wedding
Are you going to a wedding this fall but not quite ready to let go of summer? If you are, you must be going through exactly what I went through attending a wedding a couple of weeks ago. My friend, a fashion boutique owner and style maven, tied the knot with her equally stylish New York ad-guy fiancé at the gorgeous Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto. I knew that this wedding wasn’t going to be the typical wedding hall-, cucumber sandwich-affair, not for this cooler-than-cool couple. Guests were coming dressed to impress with not-so-traditional pieces—their favourite ones, too.
Before you begin your hunt for a dress for someone else’s nuptials—including shopping online, buying brand new in-store, or wearing a dress from a previous wedding—here are a few great picks you should jot down before you hit the shops.
Clockwise from top left:
- Rent Frock Repeat Tibi Red and Cream Short Sleeve Print Mini. Rental: $115.00, rentfrockrepeat.com
- Reitmans printed polyester-spandex dress, $50, reitmans.com
- French Connection Electric Thunder dress, $138, canada.frenchconnection.com
- Judith and Charles silk Rosetta dress, $375, judithandcharles.com
- Alice + Olivia Reese Flare dress, $500 shopbop.com